Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Teen Looks (Exact) Help
icon9.gif  Teen Looks (Exact) Help [message #70544] Mon, 04 August 2014 18:49 Go to previous message
Baltazaro is currently offline  Baltazaro
Hello!

First of all, I would like to thank this community in its whole for everything it has and continues to accomplish.

Right, straight to the point. (Do keep in mind that I am fairly new to modding and have used the search function extensively but have not found the exact results that I seek.)

What I am trying to achieve is keep (even when having Strength/Skill upgrades) the exact looks that our hero has when he graduates from the Guild of Heroes and has not a single upgrade. I have removed all the bones aside from hero_weak.bncfg since removing all of them made him look similar to the following picture number 2.

Picture Number 1 http://gyazo.com/4c3be2d48a2e24a42ac79b5e4975e3c2

Picture Number 2 http://gyazo.com/5a1631eab88dc16ce163f3cb824a6ee9 (disregard the age effects.)

As you can see, they are not the very same. The latter hero tends to visit the gym more often.

I would like my hero to be as he is in Picture Number 1 but with Strength and Skill maxed out, but the issue here is that even though my hero does look like that when having no upgrades, as soon as he maxes out Strength and Skill, he turns into Picture Number 2, and I am like: "But.. why?"
Any ideas?

I apologize in advance in case I have missed out on any information that could help me here, but I did look thoroughly.

Thank you for your time!

[Updated on: Mon, 04 August 2014 18:58]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message icon9.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Really need help with chest/inventory hijacking
Next Topic: Fable Anniversary steamworks/modding
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 12:33:35 PDT 2024