Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Fable Anniversary steamworks/modding
Re: Fable Anniversary steamworks/modding [message #70594 is a reply to message #70590] Sun, 24 August 2014 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Swanky_e
this is just my opinion , and i can only speak for my self here so my opinion will obviously not appeal to everyone....

the best modding I have ever seen has been on the Nexus mods (skyrim in particular) we can learn much for that example.

I think that FableExplorer"shadownet-build" is very powerful and it has a good clear interface , I am not really good with PC and i still learned how to mod. I do not think it would be smart to create a new mod tool that would be a mistake.

1. Loionhead should download FableExplorer shadownet build exe. and make an update of the program , like filling in all the UNKNOWN lines that are in the data base and make exporting and importing models more flexible.

2. make a prgaram like Nexus mod manager that can Load mods and unload mods aka FMP (FableModPackage) . I think most people reading this know how the nexus mod manger works and can understand how important it is to be able to uninstall a Mod, right now we cant uninstall we can only back up files and then restore if we mess up.

and P.S Kenshire can you release some of your mods on here i know your better than me so i bet you have a much more modified version of Fable on your hard drive, i am curious

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Teen Looks (Exact) Help
Next Topic: General memory structure of Fable process?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 20:35:43 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01095 seconds