Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable Anniversary » Discussion » General » what is your Reaction to Fable Anniversary?
what is your Reaction to Fable Anniversary? [message #70653] Fri, 12 September 2014 20:58 Go to previous message
Kite is currently offline  Kite
Post your own reaction videos or rections here and any thoughts of how the New fable stacks up to its predecessor.

When I first heard Lionhead would remake Fable I was sceptical , and the closer it came to release (for PC) I was just unimpressed and dissapointed, I just thought that the Graphical leap from Fable TLC to Anniversary was negligable or at he very least it could have been more tecnically advaced than it is if they ditched the old art style... I bashed Anniversary but I have warmed up to it, I have never played Anniversary so any opinions I have of it not liveing up to my wild dreams could and probably will change.

I think that what Lionhead has done is wonderful I bought the game on steam an will play it and record my reaction on this thread.

I bought the game with the idea that even if i did not like it the main purpose was to support the Fable brand and Lionhead thanks Lionhead<3 xoxo

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Trying to get Fable Explorer/Shadownet to load .fmp correctly
Next Topic: Fable Explorer Error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 09:17:13 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00950 seconds