Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable Anniversary » Discussion » General » what is your Reaction to Fable Anniversary?
Re: what is your Reaction to Fable Anniversary? [message #70662 is a reply to message #70661] Sat, 13 September 2014 20:13 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
I think it really comes down to the fact that there was a skeleton crew working on these, and Microsoft/Lionhead wanted to push them out for some extra money. I doubt we'll see anything more than 1 patch. And that will be for the most screamed about issue. The devs have probably already been reassigned to a different project I'd guess.

I doubt I'd pay more than 15 for this release. And I understand people being put off by the game that did.

What really struck me as odd was the fact that none of the technical issues came up in beta from what I saw.

I put as much feedback as I could when it came to modding and the hard mode. But there looked to be a definitive plan already in place. So most of what I had to say on the subject was nigh useless.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message