Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable Anniversary » Development » Advanced » Packages in Unreal Editor?
Packages in Unreal Editor? [message #70664] Sun, 14 September 2014 07:24 Go to previous message
ZunaSW is currently offline  ZunaSW
Hello, so finally I got this to work, and I could start modding the game adding some meshes in the levels, testing the editor.
Now I want to see if I can place weapons or import new weapons into the game.
Don't know if this is how the editor should be, but when I look at the packages, for example, the weapon one, it's like 190 MB. Now if I open it in the Content Browser in UE... There are just four textures, no meshes, just textures. Is this how it is supposed to be? Or am I doing something wrong? Happens the same with a lot of packages, can't find meshes that I know they exist. For example, in the Jack of Blades package, just two eye textures. (This packages are found in the StaticMeshUPK2 folder).
Any ideas? Want to test adding a new weapon.

And, by the way, I have another problem exporting skeletal meshes into 3ds Max. When I import them in the program, they are so small, If I export them, and import them again, they are still small. Seems the export doesn't respect the scale of the skeletal mesh. Any ideas about this too? : )

Thank you ^^

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Next Topic: CKS/DEP Formats
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 12:39:15 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01209 seconds