Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Scripts » Master Trader + chest with all style cards
Master Trader + chest with all style cards [message #70880] Fri, 20 March 2015 05:45
Frypciak is currently offline  Frypciak
First thing, sorry for bad english, but i'm from country, that probably half of you don't know it exist "Poland" Smile

Okay!

I want to present my first script-edit mod. It's really nothing, just copying, pasting, and changing values. For about 4 hours -_-

To make this mode work, you must have Keshire's "Scripted Shopkeeper", and you must know how to edit scripts.

This "mod" gives you Shopkeeper in Guild demondoor (of course), that has EVERY WEAPON, CLOTHING and ITEMS that can be obtained LEGITYMATELY (+ pumpcrossbows, bombs and adrenaline potions).

I made it from Keshire's "Scripted Shopkeeper", so if ya want do the same, go on with HIS mod Wink

Some info:
1. You can probably sell EVERYTHING to him, but i am not sure for now.
2. Every item you sell cost 0 gold. Like in snowspire, it will give good aligment points.
3. If trader don't has items like perfumes, gems and so on, just tell me. I think I know solution for this, but not sure.
4. There is script for chest that contains every style cards, because i wasn't able to make him selling it. If someone know solution, it will really help.
5. He has 2 of every weapon and clothing and weapon, but 1000 of every other item (not ressurection phial - it's 9).
6. As you can see, he can be used to make bug sell all/buy all/sell all. If you are cheater, you can use this, but be sure to buy from him, but sell to some random trader.
7. If some items are missing, just tell me. I will add them.

SCRIPT FOR TRADER:
CODE
[/align]

SCRIPT FOR CHEST:
CODE
[/align]

[Updated on: Fri, 20 March 2015 06:31]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Previous Topic: Physical Shield no sound
Next Topic: Finished Scripts Section Rules
Goto Forum: