Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable Anniversary » Discussion » General » Changing the Hero.
Re: Changing the Hero. [message #71029 is a reply to message #71028] Mon, 27 July 2015 15:29 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Sparrow
The staff animations fmp restores the original hero. So, if you want staff animations, don't edit the model until you load that fmp.

1. First, you should backup CREATURE_HERO to an fmp in case you screw something up. But you already fucked it up, so I'll upload the original hero creature entry.
2. To actually change the mesh that the creature uses, open up CREATURE_HERO and, in this case, CREATURE_RIVAL_HERO_WHISPER since you want to use the Whisper model.
3. Copy the model ID from the Whisper creature entry and paste it to the Hero's. Make sure to also copy the scale in case it's different. (This is important for the eye model)
4. Eye model- Copy the eye model ID and paste it to the hero's. Then copy and paste the scale.
5. Done. There's a lot more extra shit you can add to make it more like a transformation.
When you sheathe your weapon, it will probably be placed strangely.
I remember using a no-sheathe mod to make your weapons disappear when you sheathe them, but all I can find is a tutorial to make certain weapons disappear when sheathed.

OldBoy wrote on Fri, 18 May 2007 17:51

1. Open up FE
2. Under OBJECT go to the weapon you want.
3. Open the CDefs
3. Scroll down untill you see CWeaponDef
4. Open the link to view it
5. Find control byte 9151B4EC (with the words "Link is used with bow" or "Quiver Object" depending on the def.xml you have).
6. Change it's value from -1 to 0
7. Click 'Save changes' and 'Actions' and 'Save Mods and run Fable'

Are you shpongled?

[Updated on: Mon, 27 July 2015 15:57]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message