Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » Question:Possibility of adding entirely new spells or more levels to skills
Re: Question:Possibility of adding entirely new spells or more levels to skills [message #71554 is a reply to message #71143] Sun, 09 October 2016 13:58 Go to previous message
Arkitakama7 is currently offline  Arkitakama7
I tried adding new levels to the upgrades myself, but it only worked on the stat upgrades (toughness, health, guile, will power, etc), and not the spells (Lightning, Fireball, Berserk, etc). I changed both the HERO_ABILITY entries and the individual SPECIAL_ABILITIES defs to include six entries on everything that originally included four (doing my best to keep the original math intact, of course). I even tried adding entries in the Spells + Attribute Levels under the HERO_STATS for each spell, since that's where the stat upgrades were. Nothing worked, and my spell levels are stuck at 4. Is there an entry somewhere that limits how many spell levels exist that I can change, or am I missing something?

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Chocolate Box/Buyable Houses
Next Topic: I made it
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 16:50:35 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01105 seconds