Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » ae issue im working with windows 10 but having a little issue
ae issue im working with windows 10 but having a little issue [message #71376] Tue, 22 March 2016 01:40
Zalzimal is currently offline  Zalzimal
I'm going to attach a image I have a fairly decent knowledge of c++ and other programming I am attending the art institute for game art and design but I rather prefer the older systems and games. so my issue is one cbox will not run period and two I have extracted everything using free roam and made sure I have thoroughly checked the forums for all possible solutions but I am still getting a registry error after re-writing the file path to my new destination, if its not that the following image attached is the issue it gives me after tweeking the coding for AE (albion explorer) to make it work on windows 10. I don't think I messed with any of the key components to make it function but yeah maybe someone else has a a clue of how to correct this issue. any help from a knowledgeable source would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

ps. by checked the forums thoroughly I mean I have skewered them to the bone looking for all knowledge relating to this issue. hope this doesn't come across as rude I'm just hoping to edit a version to make multiplayer and I have the resources and time to put into it and would love to make this work so any and all help would be greatly needed and appreciated

[Updated on: Tue, 22 March 2016 10:33] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Previous Topic: How use Fable Explorer (mod)
Next Topic: Chocolate Box/Buyable Houses
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:11:10 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01462 seconds