Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » This website is flagged as 'dangerous' by Firefox
Re: This website is flagged as 'dangerous' by Firefox [message #71455 is a reply to message #71445] Sat, 27 August 2016 18:38 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
lawofzero wrote on Fri, 26 August 2016 16:11

@Keshire, I assume that it is you who is running this website. Firstly I want to say thank you for all that you have done for the Fable series and that I trust this website so far but according to your profile you haven't been here since January and according to some websites this site has been shut down so I don't know.. Are you aware that this website is flagged as dangerous and/or malicious by Firefox and maybe others? Or is it just me?

It would be great to see the modding scene for this anniversary edition flourish a bit. The 9GB 'modding DLC' is a bit of a hurdle for those who don't have great internet packages but I have a feeling that another big reason is that this site doesn't seem to show up on google or duckduckgo and as I said is flagged as bad.

Is this place still alive?

I have some admin privileges, but ultimately Pe_Ell owns the site and all sub sites.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Fable Legends canceled, Lionhead may be dissolving