Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable Anniversary » Discussion » General » Modding DLC?
Modding DLC? [message #71480] Mon, 29 August 2016 06:15 Go to previous message
lawofzero is currently offline  lawofzero
I hope that someone that isn't a spambot can enlighten me, what exactly is in the modding DLC? I'd like to start really digging around in this game and seeing what I can do but before I do that I'd like to know what I'm missing out on by not having this modding DLC.

As far as I can tell, everything from the original game is there along with extra Unreal assets. Does the modding DLC simply give what we've already got in uncompressed form? And if so is there a way to manually 'create' the DLC content from what I've already got? What about this editor. I hear it works with textures and that's all. Is it even worth it?

The reason I'm so reluctant to get hold of it is that my internet deal only provides 10gb a month and this thing is 9.something gb. I have uncapped between midnight and 7am but at my speed that allows me to download about 4gb. It would really be helpful if it was available in torrent form but whatever.

Is this modding DLC something that I really need to make a plan to get hold of or can I skip it from the most part and just stick to the tools we already have here?

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: halp with unhandled exception
Next Topic: Exporting textures from Fable Anniversary
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:38:46 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01422 seconds