Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable Anniversary » Development » Tools » Fable Explorer Version Switcher
Re: Fable Explorer Version Switcher [message #71494 is a reply to message #71493] Tue, 30 August 2016 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
lawofzero is currently offline  lawofzero
Its a pity about the low activity but also understandable. The more I look at this Anniversary edition, the more it seems like the whole entire reason for it was to port it to an engine that can run on the Xbox. Absolutely nothing has changed, even things that I consider to bugs are all still in place, they 'ported' it to UE with the absolute minimal effort required. So I've been wondering if I should just work on that grand Fable TLC mod I've always wanted to work on instead, seeing as modding TLC is already easy and trouble free and it's the exact same game in basically every way. The 9gb 'modding DLC' doesn't seem worth it to me either but I'll have to get hold of it sooner or later.

There is potential too though, for example the difficulty selection between chicken and heroic could serve as a way to have a mod manager in game if I could find how to edit it. The layer of UE presents new opportunities that Fable TLC doesn't have, I think. Apologies for the essay, I can go on a bit.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Fable Anniversary Mod Enabler
Next Topic: CBox World Editor Working on Fable Anniversary!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 13 18:51:58 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01032 seconds