Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable Anniversary » Development » Tools » Fable Explorer Version Switcher
Re: Fable Explorer Version Switcher [message #71521 is a reply to message #71487] Wed, 14 September 2016 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
lawofzero is currently offline  lawofzero
Apologies for disappearing, will be away from my computer until early next month and I have been battling to log in from my phone because of the malware/phishing warning (I've actually downloaded another, less secure browser specially for this now). The script was working fine for me, I've been going through every single entry in tlc and anniversary so that I can document every error that still exists in the def.xml for all versions and perhaps work on an unofficial anniversary patch for TLC. But if the issue is permissions, go ahead and do what is necessary for it to work correctly.

I also managed to find not so legal (and far more convenient) means of getting hold of the modding DLC so that is covered now too. I suspect that most of the content from that DLC is already in our game files in compressed form so I also hope to come up with a script that will allow people to get the modding stuff without the 9gb download.

I wish I could dedicate time to this and stick to it but life isn't so simple at the moment. When I am back home and at my PC I will jump straight back into this.

[Updated on: Wed, 14 September 2016 04:46]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Fable Anniversary Mod Enabler
Next Topic: CBox World Editor Working on Fable Anniversary!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 14 03:36:19 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01231 seconds