Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Project: The Lost Ego (I am aiming to rebuild Project Ego through Fable.)
Re: Project: The Lost Ego [message #71678 is a reply to message #71677] Sat, 04 August 2018 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Avarice is currently offline  Avarice
I actually started doing something similar, but with a different take on it.
However, the site has been having issues, so none of my posts are currently showing up.

[Here is a Link for now, if you are ever interested in checking it out]

If you do decide to actually play it, just know that there are some known issues. As it's in Alpha.
With the site being the way it is, it's currently impossible for me to explain these things to people.

You haven't went into great detail on what kind of mod this is, but to help give you an example, my mod is mainly a .TNG edit. However, I am also making custom content, which will be both .FMP and .BIG files that you would install alongside the world mod. I wouldn't mind trying out this mod of yours, as I am always looking for inspiration along with my research from the Project Ego-era of Fable's Development. Also, your images aren't working for me. Try uploading them to your post, rather than links.

P.S. Adding Co-op/multiplayer features is almost impossible, as far as anyone here is aware.

That and a lot of things that were planned for Project Ego, were scrapped/removed from the TLC version of Fable.
As there is still a lot of the data on the Xbox Original version, that people have yet to flesh out and make into actual mods.

(presumably because they don't work, like the Multiplayer feature, for example).

Just another fan of the best game that was ever created...

[Updated on: Sat, 04 August 2018 23:45]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message icon4.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message