Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Project: The Lost Ego (I am aiming to rebuild Project Ego through Fable.)
Re: Project: The Lost Ego [message #71679 is a reply to message #71678] Sun, 05 August 2018 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
420everday is currently offline  420everday
Well basically what i mainly want out of my mod is for Fable to be as close and similar to Project Ego as possible. I figured co-op was probably not doable, along with other features that were meant to be in Fable. However my goal is for this mod is to get as close to a Fable remake as i can without breaking every quest and making the game unplayable. For examples, i plan on redoing Bowerstone bridge to have no river or bridge just steps leading up to the town, also most of lookout point and the guild exterior to look like it did in ego, or new weapons clothes armors hairstyles spell mods much more enemy drops more chests across albion possible new locations in fillers. I was also gonna try and see if it would be possible for me to make quest cards actual peices of paper you grab off a table where the map in the guild is. The way im doing this is through Project Ego videos and screenshots so i can match the regions in fable to look just like they should have in ego. I plan on editing every single last region and lots of region merging. All of this without breaking the game because most mods with this large of a goal for Fable have utterly destroyed the games quest line and such making it unplayable. And like i mentioned, I have noticed hardly any progress in the alpha of the actual Project ego mod plus lots of laziness. I am a huge huge Fable fan and i believe this idea has tons of potential, but its a lot for me to do entirely myself, but for now I'm doing as much as i can. And i'll have to check out your mod, always interested in what this community has to offer Fable modding kicks ass.

Read Message icon4.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message