Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Console Commands On Retail Copy (via .ini edit?) (This is a question. I request an answer or any info regarding the topic)
icon1.gif  Console Commands On Retail Copy (via .ini edit?) [message #71834] Tue, 16 August 2022 12:06 Go to previous message
Sparrow
I'm wondering the following: What is possible with .ini edits in retail FTLC? Do commands from the debug build work? Is there any way to load commands from an .ini file during the actual gameplay? Or only upon launch? I don't expect anyone to answer any time soon, but I'm just throwing the question out there and I will continue investigating it myself. I'm aware of the commands that are already in the user.ini and userst.ini so I'm only asking what ELSE is possible. I'm assuming those .ini files are console commands that are run upon launching/loading the game.
The leaked debug build of TLC/Anniversary is what sparked my interest.

Also wondering if ActivateQuest("Gameflow"); command from user.ini could be altered to accept any quest assuming we can find the proper quest titles that work in the console.

Are you shpongled?

[Updated on: Tue, 16 August 2022 12:28]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message icon1.gif
Read Message
Previous Topic: fix foreign moustache
Next Topic: Rules:UPDATED!!!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 17 18:30:33 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00976 seconds