Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Development » Tools » Fable Shop Trainer FINAL
icon7.gif  Fable Shop Trainer FINAL [message #10204] Wed, 19 July 2006 20:25 Go to previous message
Hesperus is currently offline  Hesperus
I apologise for not being available/around for such a long time, after my hard disk crashed and my graffics card burned, it has taken awhile for me to actually reinstall TLC onto my computer.

Nevertheless, I am excited to present the Final version of my Shop Trainer, now completely revamped to support almost all items in the game (provided you know the item value).

Instead of clicking on the items that you want, this version of the trainer works by entering a value, which corresponds to a particular item in the game, hence, allowing further versatility.

Part of the reason it has taken so long to release this Trainer is that I have been digging through the values, which I have included in ItemValues.txt -- I am not too sure if the values would change if new items have been added into the game; however, assuming that there is an internal item list in the game, this should also allow modded items to be accessed (don't know much about modding, so someone else is going to have to check).

Enjoy =)

edit: BlueTooth - This app looks for activation keys that will show up as a keylogger in virus apps.
  • Attachment: FableShop.zip
    (Size: 175.82KB, Downloaded 121537 times)

In Cælum Conscendam
Super Astra Dei Exaltabo Solium Meum
Sedebo in Monte Testamenti in Lateribus Aquilonis
Ascendam Super Altitudinem Nubium
Ero Altissimo...

[Updated on: Sat, 31 March 2007 13:06] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Read Message icon7.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Scripted Trader for Albion Explorer
Next Topic: Fable Chest Contents