Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Easy Scar / Bruise removal.
icon14.gif  Easy Scar / Bruise removal. [message #12301] Sun, 03 September 2006 17:25 Go to previous message
Myst is currently offline  Myst
The second Do-It-Yourself-Noob-Proof-5 step-All that and a bag of chips- Guide, for people demanding a way to remove Scars and /or bruises.

First things first, you need Fable Explorer, related link in the Wiki. Install it, browse it a little, scratch your head again and let's begin.

Step ONE. Open Fable Explorer, and look for CREATURE in the scrollbar to your left, as seen HERE

Step TWO Double-click CREATURE and scroll down until you CREATURE_HERO (it's number 1470) and double-click it. You should end up HERE

Step THREE Now click on the CREATURE_HERO item in the left panel and scroll down until you find "Links to (NamesBINEnum) : CCreatureDef". Two rows down there is a blue link, called " Links to (GameBINEntryID): ". Click it as shown HERE.

Step FOUR The new panel you see has way more information than the bits you need, so just select the "Skin Effect" sub-item in the scrollbar. Now, You should see a list with tables and different Links. Delete them all. There should be 25 of them, as specified in the (int)Skin Effects Array. Change the 25 into a big fat 0 after deleting all those pesky tables. You end result should be like THIS.

Step FIVE After deletion of the array entires, click "Apply changes" button and than either save the game.bin manually (right click, Save As), or in the FE Menu, click Action / Save Mods and Run Fable.

The End.

Personal Note: You SHOULD be able to remove the scars only and leave bruises activated, or the other way around. From what I have seen, you can also change their timers and such, but I didnt have the chance to test it.

For the old-school-hot-shot-game-modder-gurus out there complaining about my method: Sorry guys, this is my 2nd day using FE and/or modding in general, it MAY look childish but I figured it on my own it a very limited time Sad

[Updated on: Sun, 03 September 2006 21:43] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Read Message icon14.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon6.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon10.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Easy Weapon Damage Guide.
Next Topic: Easy adding clothing and hair guide.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 01:39:06 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01155 seconds