Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » I feel like I'm going about this all wrong...
Re: I feel like I'm going about this all wrong... [message #12963 is a reply to message #12957] Sun, 01 October 2006 20:50 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Seventh Machine is currently offline  Seventh Machine
what I'm asking is; am I doing something wrong with the way I change an object's mesh?

Every time I change an object's mesh, the skies never correspond with where I'm at when i try to play the game with the changes. An example would be the skies and overall environment of witchwood. It always looks like barrow fields' skies and environment. It looks bright and sunny. Not dark and rainy like it should be. Something tells me I'm doing something wrong resulting in my problem with the environments/skies.

simply put; is there a specific way I need to load and save the "game.bin" file when I decide to switch an object's mesh or make some other change?

With all due respect, I can't word my problem any simpler. Am I changing the game.bin file wrongly?

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message