Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » Object reference not set to an instance of an object error(FE)
Re: Object reference not set to an instance of an object error(FE) [message #70032 is a reply to message #70030] Sun, 02 February 2014 17:03 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Belnick is currently offline  Belnick
asmcint wrote on Sat, 01 February 2014 18:18

First off, congratulations for setting a new necropost record at three months shy of seven years. Seriously, next time, check the date of the last post in a thread in the top right corner of said post. If it's been dead for more than a month, make a new thread.

Moving on, this error is rather frequent with Vista and Windows 7 users who installed Fable to Program Files(x86) and didn't change the directory that FE reads Fable's files from(only easily done with Shadownet FE, by the way). If you've not done that, do so now and try again. If you have... I got nothin'.

thx for the reply

google found this and normal forums have an autolock that close a topic after 2-3 weeks of inactivity if they dont want the old thread used again
This was not locked so ofc I assued it was here to post instead of spamming by creating another thread

Shadownet FE <--- cant seem to find a download via google anywhere

so how do I change that without Shadownet FE ?

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message