Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » A Question for the Modding Community
A Question for the Modding Community [message #13590] Thu, 19 October 2006 13:12 Go to previous message
The Dark Wanderer is currently offline  The Dark Wanderer
Greetings Modding Community, I have a question for you that you may be able to help (or want to help).I am attempting to make an object that is not a bed, into a bed(It is the bed in the Demon Door of Rose Cottage, which you cannot use). Follow me? I tryed going into the TNG editor, posting the script (targetable script, bed script, and I think activate script, ownership script) that beds normally use, then, entered the game. That did not do it, which I should have expected. So, I entered the Fable Explorer, and came to find the OBJECT_BED_GRANNIES_CAVE (or something similar to that, look near the upper-middle, for objects with GREATWOOD in the name, then go down a bit). Using what little intelligence I was gifted, I copied all of the different things n the data arrays in another bed object and put them into the granny bed. Crashing the game was the only response, so I proceded to delete all that I had done, in hopes of that fable wouldn't crash and undid all that I had done. [SHRUG] Oh well, so coming to my point. Can you help me? Any help would be appreciated.

"Swing away Merrill..."

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: spinespire
Next Topic: Make quests with fable explorer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 14:16:36 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01039 seconds