Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Level Scripting » finalalbion.wld for XBOX
Re: finalalbion.wld for XBOX [message #13791 is a reply to message #13788] Wed, 25 October 2006 23:21 Go to previous message
jake_da_snake is currently offline  jake_da_snake
That's why I tried to seperate regions that are quest based and only connected regions where no more than 1 cutscene can happen at one time (As long as you don't do multiple quests at one time). I am way ahead of you on that. But as I said this is still a Beta version. I still have some kinks to work out on it. But so far I started a new game and am up to Twinblades Camp with no crashes (But a little fps hit) so far (Crosses Fingers) I realize it may not be perfect but it's about the best XBOX users can get to Free-Roaming. An example would be Fisher Creek is not connected to Greatwood nor is Orchard Farm, I left them both as seperate areas.

***Edit***
Ran into my first problem today, tried to do more than one quest at once and had some really strange things happen, jumped from map to map then crashed, but so-far this is the only problem that I have run into. So to be safe explore as much as you can before even tking the Wasp Queen quest card (To get all mandatory cutscenes out of the way) then only do 1 quest at a time

[Updated on: Thu, 26 October 2006 22:30]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Possible?
Next Topic: how do i add a chest (help not found in wiki)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 02 23:16:04 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01782 seconds