Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Definitions » Black Magic Fireball Spells.
Black Magic Fireball Spells. [message #15004] Tue, 05 December 2006 12:26 Go to previous message
Seventh Machine is currently offline  Seventh Machine
Again, a simple little mod, mainly for my enjoyment, but I want to share it with you guys. I replaced the different leveled Fireball spells with Jack's black fireball spells, the "rolling thunder" spell and the dragon fireball. It's a complete replacement. The spells act like they would if they were used by the game itself. It's not just a face-lift. Og course, because of that, the fireball spell loses it's advantages on the undead and such.

I Did a quick test on some Ice hordes, and the air, and everything seems in order. It's unbalancing, though. The level one fireball does 240 or so, and the dragon fireball does just under 1000 per fireball.

Really, this was for my evil mage, I was growing tired of the normal fireball spell. It's gonna be incorporated into another simple, small mod, "Darker Evil" that I'm planning on. That's a Simple replacement of a few HeroMorph entries, and the fireball spell. Just for show, you know?

But enough chatter. Here's a picture showing the spells.
Fireball Preview (1960x768)

and here's the FMP. Once again, if there's any problems, I'll try to fix them. Smile

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: New Intro Videos[PC & XBOX]
Next Topic: Rich Wives Everywhere!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 20:56:37 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01066 seconds