Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » Will Restyle
Will Restyle [message #15016] Wed, 06 December 2006 13:01 Go to previous message
saundersma is currently offline  saundersma

I'm atementing to redo the will effect such as the marking glows and may be the lightening spell so it changes colour with alimement gold for good red fro eivl and some gradents inbetween. so my frist qusetion is this posiable? After that I would be grateful for some pointers as I am a noob Embarassed to moding fable but I hope to do this pet project manly on my own as I like chalenages and im really bored at the minet ( my girl friend and a lot of my mates are grounded untill next year at lest Crying or Very Sad )My frist prioraty is for the evil style on it own and ill move on from there.

P.S Thank you for help with this and all furter project and ur brillent programs many FE as ive only really tryed that yet.
P.P.S I am sorry for my über bad spelling and gramer as I am LAZY when it come to englis as well as being dislexic if u can't unerdstan some thing plz pm me or say so. As I will take no ofence Smile
Update log:
6/12/06 2143
done a simpel recolour of the will textur needs testing/ adding to game currntly don't know how nay help would be a grand help
7/12/06 1026
made simple recolour darker still yet to test but i hope it looks better this stage is proving much easyer than I thorught it would be now moving on to lightening and the hand glow then may be eyes ( I may just use some of the ones all redy in game)

[Updated on: Thu, 07 December 2006 02:30]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message