Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » sorry people, im not sure what to do.
icon5.gif  sorry people, im not sure what to do. [message #15217] Sun, 17 December 2006 18:07 Go to previous message
kamahl is currently offline  kamahl
i understand the basics of putting stuff in the place of other things, like a iron sword in a chest where a rez. vial would normaly be. but im not sure how to get to the place where you change the things, or what to do at all really...lol.
can anyone respond in a private message, or on this topic, as to what i should be doing?
basicly in general i need soem one to talk me through it once or twice, and how to get started. i know its a newb thing, but thats what i am when it comes to fable modding.
ive beaten the game to the point where i need no help at all, and i knwo exactly where everything is on it. (i think round 10 100% complete profiles and a few where i did just mage and get just will, or be just some one who uses a bow, that kinda thing.)
and instead of anoying the top people, i decided to post here, because you have no help forum Sad.
thanks for the help!

(and yes, i do knwo there s asearch function, and im using it, but i was just wondering if i could get some personal help, some one i can ask a question and they ansewer to me, not just a general ansewer one would find on the forums)

[Updated on: Sun, 17 December 2006 18:11]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message icon5.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Save Games
Next Topic: Noob, noob, noob noob
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 13 16:57:17 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01179 seconds