Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Xbox Intrusions with BIN files i tested
Xbox Intrusions with BIN files i tested [message #15313] Sat, 23 December 2006 20:27
Bamont is currently offline  Bamont

well.. i going to redownload Fable TLC (XBOX NTSC) to my computer and try again, here is the out come of my statistics ive tried.

Weapon usable in bowerstane download:
i used it and when entering bowerstone it freezes, how ever it is a sign it did change gameplay and the cause of the freeze was probably me saving the changes and getting a >net frame unhandle error for saving, ill redownload and not save this time, and get back to you see if it works.

Model injecting FMP
i did this first and saw the game run smoothly no changes i saw were done how ever maybe it must be a different way. what i did was go up to the Game.bin database right clicked and added a new thread which i named its main file OBJECT_BLOOD_WEAPON and named its original file into OBJECT, then put in the ( blood sword FPM) and then ended it, and booted the game on xbox, i did not see a model of it how ever it was running fine, no freezes. etc. maybe ya have an idea how i can see a FMP using another idea?

im trying every possible way trying to find a way for xbox so please do not flame for me trying, im trying to support. thanks in return, ill try some other ideas.

Confused

gimme any knowledge

Read Message
Previous Topic: Thunder/Nostro's armour
Next Topic: help!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 22:10:09 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01081 seconds