Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » How do you spawn items in a chest?
Re: How do you spawn items in a chest? [message #16330 is a reply to message #15791] Wed, 31 January 2007 14:04 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
BayStone is currently offline  BayStone
Okay, you guys need to be more specific with the error reports. It's practically impossible for me to do anything if the error report I get is just "it crashed". Also, when giving these error reports it's usually worth mentioning what steps you did before the error happened.

Few things to check:

* Use the freeroam app to extract the wad file into the individual LEV and TNG files. Also the folder structure needs to be correct.

* download the AEResources.zip from this thread and extract the zip into the AE program folder, making sure that the mipmaps, icons and templates subfolders are created properly. The app is practically useless without this zip.

* If you're not using the the AE from the thread I mentioned above, download that now. Older versions are not supported. Smile

Busy!

[Updated on: Wed, 31 January 2007 14:08]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: FE help
Next Topic: Ummm...What dose the Freeroam do?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 13 21:34:22 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01300 seconds