Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » modding help plzz hurry
Re: modding help plzz hurry [message #16747 is a reply to message #16744] Tue, 20 February 2007 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

dragongamer9 wrote on Tue, 20 February 2007 20:27

plus that has nothing to do with what i was talking about if you can answer back off and get out of the topic or try to help

Might I suggest you relax a little?:

Site Rules

7. Harassing or just flooding a topic/person because you are too lazy to use search will get your posting rights removed. Search exists for a reason and we won't deal with people that constantly ask for things that are easy to find with search.

8. Public bashing of other members will get your posts removed. If it is done repeatedly you will get your account banned.

12. Being an open forum, try to contribute to it. As in by helping crack file formats or developing new tools or game modifications. Leeches are never appreciated. Especially when they are ungrateful for the work that other people put into doing something for them. Being ungrateful is a very quick path to being banned.

13. Lack of acting like a mature person or inability to type in proper english or something close to it will not be tolerated (i.e. l33t,ALL CAPS, or IM shorthand).

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Fable Weapon Revamping
Next Topic: Question: How to make Guild Seal instant?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 11 09:27:10 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01112 seconds