Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Smithing!
Re: Smithing! [message #16155 is a reply to message #16153] Wed, 24 January 2007 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

i know how to do this

give the smithy fire like the one at bowerstone a chest script then make a custom key such as and item called "raw materials" to "open/use" the smithy fire then you get the basic sword and the "plans" (could be a note or something) then you use that note to "open/use" an anvil to get the final product

the only problem would be i think you'd have to have a different anvil/chest for each sword so say you could forge only one sword in bowerstone and only one in knothole glade and so on.

i'm not shure bit it may be possible to make one chest use multiple keys so that you have to have say a metal chunk, an ebony chunk, and a crystal chunk for it to open, but i'm not shure if that's possible or if you'd just have to have a series of different smithing tools as steps. another thing i think may be possible is have one "chest" with a few compartments so that each different "key" or item would give you a different thing. but this is all just speculation, i have no idea if these last two ideas are possible, but i know you could do it the first way

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Spawning Jack's Mask (wearable) - can someone help?
Next Topic: is there a turual on how to make weapons?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 15 15:06:47 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01269 seconds