Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Question about the Changes I plan to make
Question about the Changes I plan to make [message #16293] Mon, 29 January 2007 20:28 Go to previous message
Ravor is currently offline  Ravor
Now that I have discovered the joys of messing with the internal guts of Fable thanks to this site I have some changes that I'm planning on making and have some questions in order to make sure that I don't break anything and get what I want done...

*Character Changes

-- Removing or migating 'Old Age'
--- Ok I could delete the Old Morphs as explained in Myst's wonderful sticky thread, but when doing an unrelated search I stumbled across teh following thread:

http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=15877& amp; amp;&srch=Time#msg_15877

Which raised the following question, if I set the 'Max Age' to say 20 does that mean I will simply stop aging at 20 or does that mean I will look like I'm 65 at 20? (And if its the latter then what happens if I set the Max Age to ~500 or so?)

--Removing or migating the good/evil morph
--- For this I would have to delete everything labled as 'Anti Tan' 'Light' 'Evil' under the Morph section right? I also assume that I'd have to delete the 'Evil Eyes' 'Evil Rays' 'Halo' and 'Butterflies' right? Would that also get rid of the horns that I grow or do I need to dig elsewhere to delete that?

-- Removing most of the scars
--- Ok this is easy thanks to Myst's sticky thread, but I was wondering if there were a way to tell what a scar looked like beforehand because I once got a scar which actually looked good on my character and wanted to delete everything except that one before wandering the woods naked in order to collect it.

As for a general question, what happens if I delete the Bin Entries and don't make sure that the number of 'Arrays' actually match up with what is left?

Also, exactly what file do I need to backup in order to keep from having to reinstall the entire game if I break something or simply want to go back to normal...

And finally, does Will Use *really* cause your character to go bald? And if so what do I have to do to prevent it?

Thanks,

[Updated on: Mon, 29 January 2007 20:29]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: remodeling clothes questions
Next Topic: Spawning Jack's Mask (wearable) - can someone help?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 06:35:55 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00951 seconds