Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Serious Newb at this
Re: Retexture Issues [message #64475 is a reply to message #64473] Wed, 24 August 2011 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Le Compte wrote on Wed, 24 August 2011 03:31

So I followed that as exactly to the description and my exact process was open FE, find texture (TEXTURE_HERO_APPRENTICE_TROUSERS_NEUTRAL) click 'save as' and save as (TEXTURE_HERO_APPRENTICE_TROUSERS_NEUTRAL.bmp). Then I editited the texture to my liking with 'Paint.NET' saved as (TEXTURE_HERO_APPRENTICE_TROUSERS_NEUTRAL.bmp), went to original texture, clicked 'open' browsed for my save, found it, made sure it was on DXT1, opened and it the 'alpha' was already on '0' so no change and clicked 'apply changes' clicked 'actions'>'Save Mods and Run Fable' and it DIDN'T work.
Please someone find a flaw so i can fix it.

PMing me with this, cross-posting, thread-necromancy, keep going, you might set a record for infuriating people.

It works, you're just doing it wrong. The tipoff is that you say Alpha is already on 0. Whenever you import a texture, Alpha switches to 1. Always. So what you're doing wrong is somewhere in there.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Clothes Merging Problem
Next Topic: Remove items
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 06 20:41:44 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01205 seconds