Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » Work in vista?
Re: Work in vista? [message #16753 is a reply to message #16752] Wed, 21 February 2007 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
atguitarist5 is currently offline  atguitarist5
I have...I can get FE to start...but it always freezes once the logo comes up...so I am unable to open and files to apply....as for AE, It opens, but I have fable installed on my external HDD, and it cant find the final Albion file because its located not on my c drive, but on my external. I opened the settings file in notepad, and changed the location that it searches from the c drive to my external hdd where fable is installed, but it still searches the c drive.

I figured this wasn't developed for vista, but thanks for confirming it for me. I love fable, but in my opinion it was way way to short. I think some of these mods on this website are simply amazing and I wanted to change mine up a little bit and hopefully learn to create my own mods someday (I have a few good ideas for things I would love to see). Is there a way to install these mods without the FE? Can they just be moved into the fable folder, or does that not work? (Im guessing it doesn't work, although I havent tried it). Thanks for any help you can give me. If you have a suggestion as to how I can get FE running on vista, please let me know. Thanks again

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: I need some BIG time help!!!!!!
Next Topic: Extracting voice files
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 31 18:12:52 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01314 seconds