Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » What would i need to do to be rid of this.....
Re: What would i need to do to be rid of this..... [message #16966 is a reply to message #16813] Mon, 05 March 2007 20:43 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Frozen_flames is currently offline  Frozen_flames

been through cheromorph three times now and i can't find anything about evil balding, the other effects of evilness are there, but i can't seem to find balding, only hair-related entries i see are changeing the default hair to blonde, which is from good alignment, so evil should be there as well, but i certainly don't see it... thanks for the reply anyway though, i'll keep looking...

UPDATE: i took a break from the Cheromorph to look around other things that i hadn't seen before in FE, and while looking through graphics.big, i had a spark of thought, that gave birth to my yet-to-be-tested method of removeing the "evil baldness" i found the bunch of MESH_HERO_HAIR entries, and looked through them, come to find out, the "evil baldness" is just refered to as bald, in Cheromorph i was looking for hair entries with evil, not just bald, to why i didn't find it, but when i went back to heromorph, i changed a few things and got no results, so i went back to graphics.big, to attempt somthing that SHOULD work, i exported the "default" MESH_HERO_HAIR entries, then went to the MESH_HERO_HAIR_*****_BALD A(or B) where ***** represents the hair style name, and imported them, overwriteing the "bald" versions, i then had to copy a few things from the originals "materials" tab to the newly-imported ones, but they are now identicle in every way besides the name and ID, because that would cause conflict, so, although i have yet to run fable with this modification, because i stopped here to edit this post, all seems like it will work, but, i will edit again when i test it, in a few secs...

UPDATE 2: MUWAHAHAHA Twisted Evil *cough* sorry, but it worked! if anybody is interested, i've made an FMP already, but im not going to upload it yet, cause its 5:30 AM and i don't have the energy to stay up and let it upload, but i'll upload once i wake up, if anybody is interested that is

[Updated on: Tue, 06 March 2007 02:30]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message icon5.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message