Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Definitions » Morph and Age tweaks
Re: Morph and Age tweaks [message #70259 is a reply to message #70258] Mon, 07 April 2014 17:12 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
LittleV wrote on Mon, 07 April 2014 18:29

Keshire, xxNick, Guys,

Sorry to bother you again with this but it's just one of those things I can't get over... ALL I want to do is remove the WILL tattoos on the face. CAN't DO IT. Been at it for days (not full time, lol).

So, there are Will Light Hand Effects in a separate array, which you don't even have to delete, just to make unreachable like you said. But the WILL tattoos I cannot find! Cannot even find the body tattoos, to be honest. The problem: the big array where all the Morphs are (10353) doesn't show the last two entries, their under the previous two, it's some sort of layering problem that happens both in Cbox AND FE (ShadowNet AND 4.1). MAYBE the face tattoos are those last two. Don't know. But if not, then they are nowhere?

EDIT: So here's what I'm thinking for a solution: GO to textures, export normal hero face, find hero will face and replace. Can it be done?

EDIT: For example, could I switch COMP_HERO_WILL_FACE (ID:1000) for HERO_BUMP_SKIN_FACE (ID:1233)

EDIT: When I switch BMPs, the new image is green... wtf?!?

Help, masters of Albion!

Probably going to have to do it via a hex editor. I get the same problem. There's just too many entries for FE/cBox to render.

I'll upload the entry with the removed items sometime later tomorrow morning.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message