Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Something bad happened.......
Something bad happened....... [message #18129] Sat, 14 April 2007 08:50 Go to previous message
Breba is currently offline  Breba
Today I added three weapons to my inventory using FE. I didn't spaawn chests, I just did it manually. When I finished adding the weapons, I started up Fable TLC. The game ran smoothly, but whenever I clicked on weapons, the game would shut down. A message popped up saying "An error has occured". There was vague information (information such as "Fable exe is not familiar with the program"). I realy need some help. I don't know how to copy the error report to this thread, so if you need to see the error report, tell me how to copy it please. The three weapons I added to my inventory were: Bluetooth's legendary arquebus (or however its spelled), the melee throwing disc, and the ranged throwing disc. I hope thats enough info for somebody to help me. If I don't get help, then I could only use the weapons that my hero already has equiped. Crying or Very Sad

Best Games for the Xbox360 (Some might not be out yet)

-Halo 3!!!!!
-Fable 2
-Shadowrun
-Gears of War
-Call of Duty 4
-Fable: The Lost Chapters

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message