Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Fatal Error While Re-Installing Fable
Re: Fatal Error While Re-Installing Fable [message #18907 is a reply to message #18885] Wed, 09 May 2007 15:33 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Illuminati is currently offline  Illuminati

"Taking the CDs back to the retailer is out of the question, because the time period for doing so is probably expired and I have had a tendency to take back many games before this (they genuinely didn't work), but they may start asking questions..." (Illuminati)

"The cds are most likely dirty or damaged. Your best bet is to get another copy of the game." (Satan)

I stated that I didn't want to go that route beforehand, Razz. Unless you meant going to the store and buying a new copy, in which case I was going to do so in a couple days but now i don't have to because....

I ended up getting it to work about 10 minutes ago by copying the contents of all the CDs to folders and then switching out the
Fable - The Lost Chapters folder when the installatio gave me an error. I had tried installing from my hard drive previously, but the CD1~ file would not copy over. For some reason, my PC decided to be nice and let me copy all 4 CDs' contents. Smile

Off to play Fable!

Loading Signature... Please Wait

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: need help for making this noob tutorial for (XBOX SECTION)
Next Topic: Screen Problems
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 19 00:03:31 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00784 seconds