Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Packages » Just a small weapons pack
Re: Just a small weapons pack [message #21689 is a reply to message #21548] Wed, 11 July 2007 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Omega_Slayer is currently offline  Omega_Slayer
OldBoy wrote on Sun, 08 July 2007 15:38

Omega_Slayer wrote on Tue, 22 May 2007 05:23

It's pretty basic, It Includes mods on weapons that others use. So be careful with thunder and Jack's second form.

Enjoy, and give suggestions if you want.

[edit] I messed up something in the first one, the second one fixes ONLY the one thing I messed up. Exclamation IF YOU WANT ALL THE WEAPONS IN THE PACK, DOWNLOAD THE FIRST ONE, THEN THE SECOND ONE! Exclamation

It would be nice if you can be a bit more specific on what this mod exactly does. For instance tell which weapons you've changed. Even more nice would be to tell them the OBJECT names so they know what to spawn.

If you read my second post, it has the list of things changed. I don't have a head for numbers, so I couldn't tell you anything about it. But if people would use those little orbs located just beneath their forehead for something other than seeing to type and ask me questions that I already answered and go LOOK for these things, they would be very easy to find. I will tell you this, Albion's End is still called nostro's sword in the list, everything else is just called what it's real name is. Oh and the Harvester is called the Legendary Pump crossbow.

Need a good sword to fight beside ye? well @#$%@ off, bit**!

[Updated on: Wed, 11 July 2007 23:10]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message