Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » The Puke Expression not working :(
icon4.gif  The Puke Expression not working :( [message #19788] Wed, 06 June 2007 14:16 Go to previous message
Sean_s is currently offline  Sean_s
When I try to install the puke expression I got this
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/202/picsj1.png
and when I try to spawn it in a chest the game crashes. How can I get it working? I haven't seen anyone else complain about it not working (and I searched for it). If no one knows what to do can someone teach me how to recreate it? I found the animations but I don't know how to put together a new expression (also if there is a way to make it loop like the belch expression, there was a loop animation). Also adding sound and the icon (like the belch expression like the real thing) and npc reaction (if nothing else make it as if I belched in front of them unless they have a special reaction to someone throwing up). Thank you for your answer, I'm new to modding.

~Searyan~

p.s. I only use the fablePAIN mod (weapons, spells, and killable children in Barrowstone and the Bordello...hehehe), the sellable stick mod, and sometimes the master sword (I think its over sized and badly textured, but the person who made it said it was [also I need to have the master sword in order to see the puke expression dummy object in FE]). Also a retexture of the neutral armor.

New? Or looking for information? Look here before posting.
Help the community by adding this to your sig!

Assistant for Conquest
By the way, call me Searyan

Read Message icon4.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message