Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Just a little help...
Re: Just a little help... [message #20670 is a reply to message #20440] Sat, 23 June 2007 21:41 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Link is currently offline  Link
simple, to the point- i like it!

ok, stupid post number 2: does this just give a range of hobbes that will appear, or does it make them all appear?

"HOBBE_FAMILY_01,_02_03,etc" is that a group of hobbes (more than one being generated from HOBBE_FAMILY_XX) or is that just one hobbe?

XYZ coordinants.... any easy way to figure these out for placement of the hobbes?

and final stupid question- is it possable to do the same thing in the arena? ive always wanted to have a MASSIVE swarm of mobs in the arena. something worthy of risking my life. if im going to be ANY kind of champion, i want it to be agains more than just 5 or 6 hobbes. something in the area of 20 would be nice... bandits, trolls... you know... something dangerous.

OOOH! and while im thinking about it, is it possable to open the arena for anytime access?? im not really interested in going there just for one quest. i want to just FIGHT!

By the time Fable 2 releases, there won't be a dog in the game, and there won't be a boy, either. Fable 2 will be a puzzle game similiar to Tetris, only not as fun. But with way better graphics.

[Updated on: Sat, 23 June 2007 21:42]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message