Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Need help with weapon modding
Need help with weapon modding [message #22945] Mon, 30 July 2007 22:18 Go to previous message
Shadow_Dayus is currently offline  Shadow_Dayus
Ok for starters I'm new to modding fable lost chapters and to this site so if this is a stupid question pleas forgive me on the stupidity. Now that thats out of the way what I'm trying to do is mod the avenger sword I have found the sword and put 4 augmentation slots on it and up it's damage to 550 but in modding the sword I mess up the game. For some reason the sky in all areas is the same blue sky, the light level is the same and I can't pick up arbans thumeturgica (I think thats how it's spelled) to finish the quest.

My question is what am I doing wrong I have two mods installed the first is the two chest in lookout point that has all the legendary weapons, tattoo and hair cards, and all clothing. The other is a chest in the picnic area that is my own make before I try to mod the sword it works fine with those two mods.

I hope that someone knows what I'm doing wrong and can get me by this proplem. thanks in advance for any help anyone can give.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Help - Concerning Fireball Spell, Ghost Sword and Summoning
Next Topic: Yeah, I tried searching the forums...No results...So...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 06 05:22:38 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00972 seconds