Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Scripts » Scripted Shopkeeper
Re: Scripted Shopkeeper [message #47060 is a reply to message #47058] Sun, 09 November 2008 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
I missed the NewThing Object; thing because, well, that one's my fault. That's what I put there. That aside, that wasn't what I was talking about, good eyes though.

When you spawn a chest and put in items that don't exist, such as "OBJECT_NOMNOMNOM", it will be skipped. What I was saying earlier is that this could be a different problem with the trader, and instead of him skipping the item, the game crashes. This can happen if you misspelled an item or if you screwed up while installing the mods (or did any combination of any number of user errors that could cause this). That said, go in FE and see if the mods are installed correctly.
Another thing, you could see if it is even the trader causing the crash. Take out the trader script and run the game. If it works, the script is screwed up somewhere (somewhere else I mean) and we just haven't spotted it yet. If it doesn't work, it's not the script, and you screwed up somewhere else.
Also, try changing the UID, something that doesn't start with a string of zeroes.

[Updated on: Sun, 09 November 2008 08:41]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message