Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » Dragon Restoration
Dragon Restoration [message #24193] Thu, 16 August 2007 02:45 Go to previous message
Silverback is currently offline  Silverback

Cow Tipper
Here it is for the old members of the original board you may remember this one quite well. Good times Very Happy

While this is technically a WIP, it is in this forum as it is open to the community to finish it. The fmp is just Model/Animation for the Dragon for the original game. It is technically the second? or so Dragon from the original the other is beyond repair. Was thinking that I may also bring back the original Dragon_Cliff back as new level (not the snowy filler).

I named the fmp Kyris well because the Dragon in the Arena was named so. I don't think even in the original this was the same as the Arena Dragon. It is named that well because JoB sucks and if anyone associates this dragon with him, I will find you.

Models/Animations only in fmp. Could be missing stuff still, this model is not the same as current dragon. If you use current CAppearancedef it will not work. I cannot extract past CAppearancedef and use it with this, I can use it as a guide but that is probably a bit advanced for this forum Sad.

Here is a short FE animation cycle video. http://youtube.com/watch?v=mZ8p-c7tRi0

So to sum it up this needs about everything. (Can work on Xbox,as of this post, uses original textures that are still present you will need to adjust them) Don't associate with JoB. End

Edit - BlueTooth

KYRIS - 1.fmp is Mesh/Texture
Dragon Cdefs.rar is Old Needed Cdefs
CREATURE_DRAGON_KYRIS.fmp is Full Creature usable on PC. (needs CAppearanceDef)

[Updated on: Thu, 16 August 2007 16:37] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message