Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » Simple Sword Tutorial
Re: Simple Sword Tutorial [message #28202 is a reply to message #24299] Sat, 22 September 2007 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
shavn5000 is currently offline  shavn5000
Other things I can't seem to figure out is making a new graphic entry w/ the model visual and how to do the same with a texture entry. About 3ds max, I'd like to know how to take multiple objects and assign them to one UVW. In fact there's a lot of specific things I'd like to know. You might want to make a "series" of tutorials displaying every aspect of weapon making, from the time you open 3ds max, to the time you're killing people in the game with that weapon. You might also want to post lists of utilities that you've used(eg. I was like, "Where the bleep is Texporter in my bleeping 'More...' option!?", though I discovered that it was a plug-in later on. Bottom line is, my weapon is still rotting despite me trying to figure this all out myself with every spare moment I have, and I want to give all the credit to myself(Rather than hand the model over to someone else to finish it). I want to learn as I'm sure others do too. So hurry the bleep up! Just playing. Just try to make it a priority.

[Updated on: Sat, 22 September 2007 01:03]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon9.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message