Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » Simple Sword Tutorial
Re: Simple Sword Tutorial [message #29206 is a reply to message #24299] Tue, 25 September 2007 21:14 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
shavn5000 is currently offline  shavn5000
Well, thanks for keeping me posted. Rolling Eyes You should probably edit out "Feel free to post questions. If I get around to doing what is needed to answer it I'll post a video." so people like me don't get confused. I don't understand it, you're pumping out weapons left and right but you can't get around to posting a video. I have to wonder if you even check back here and if you do, where's the "Good idea, I'll see if I can't post a vid after the next weapon I make.", you know, some kind of heads up or at least some recognition that the request was even made. All I'd really like to know is if for one, you're planning on getting around to it, and for two, if it's going to be before Fable 2 comes out. It's common courtesy man. Don't worry though, I still love you. I really just want to make my own weapons, because honestly, I just don't like any of the weapons available here (well the broken sword was cool). Anyways, let a brother know Blue, I have a family to feed, so I dislike spending countless hours on the internet trying to decipher if what I've been reading has any solutions to my tribulations. Well ok, I got to go take a deuce.

[Updated on: Tue, 25 September 2007 21:54]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon9.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message