Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Development » Tools » XBOX360 Controls! FINAL 12/16 Get it while it's hot!
Re: Xbox 360 gamepad controls! Updated 10/30 [message #35003 is a reply to message #25962] Sat, 08 December 2007 20:03 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
shavn5000 is currently offline  shavn5000
Though a recent update has been made, it is not worth uploading. I'll see if I can't make the author of the program make it more Fable compatible. Theoretically, I need more selector sets to make everything work 100% like the Xbox360 controls. So that's the goal right now.

Edit: So I requested from the author, "I need at least two more sets to emulate perfect Xbox360 controls for 'Fable'. Assuming 'Fable 2' controls will be just as complex, they'll be needed for when it comes out as well. Specifically, and most importantly, I need the extra two sets for the bow zooming process." and he said, "Infinite sets are already on my list. You'll start with one (to save memory) and you'll be able to add as many as you want. It'll appear in a future version, just not sure which one!". So I guess we'll see.

Edit2: Good news everyone!(Yes, I intended to sound like the professor from Futurama) I suggested a temporary solution for Fable and unexpectedly was given a temporary solution. So, with that said, an exact Xbox360 configuration should be provided fairly shortly, assuming nothing else comes up to keep me busy. I waited months for this and all I had to do was ask.(slaps self viciously bloody)

Edit3: After several attempts at recreating the zooming process seen on the Xbox360 version, I came to the realization that it would be far too buggy for release. It seems now I need the ability to "cycle", which isn't possible right now. But playing, comparing and choosing between the Xbox games zooming process and my current way of zooming, I found that I actually prefer my version. I hope you all agree.

[Updated on: Sun, 16 December 2007 20:17]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message icon10.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message