Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Scripts » The God Box
The God Box [message #26907] Sat, 15 September 2007 10:52 Go to previous message
DaneJ8 is currently offline  DaneJ8
Ok, I've seen the box with 50 pieces of armor, some legendary weapons and stuff, and for a while I wanted a box with everything. Well now that I've gotten used to modding a bit, I decided to make it myself.

This box includes:

Every article of clothing in the game as well as the j.o.b. suit, go here to get> http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=39675& amp;&srch=jack+of+blades+suit#msg_39675
and the necromancer headgear> http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=24559& amp; amp; amp; amp;&srch=necromancer#msg_24559
All style cards
All tattoo cards
All legendary weapons (including the REAL frying pan as well as the fake one (why not?)) I found another legendary weapon that I'm not familiar with, it's listed as the legendary pump crossbow, so I threw that in too.

and the default elixir of life that is normally found in this box
WARNING: it might take a while to accept all of these items from the box.

If you don't have the JOB suit and necro gear fmp's installed, it's likely this box won't work.

If you find that any of these items are missing please tell me and I'll fix it, I want to make this box perfect. Sorry if it doesn't work right away either, this is my first real mod I've decided to make myself.

(you need freeroam app)
just replace your DemonDoor_Guild.tng with this one, it's also likely you'll need to change the UID of the box within the tng file if you've opened this box in the game normally.

The only problem I've been having is that even though you see that you receive all clothing pieces, the dark dress isn't always entirely showing up in my inventory, It may have to do with some sort of limit of how many pieces of clothing you can hold, I know I found a similar issue with my first file, it wouldn't let me have every weapon in the game, it would always restrict me by one (that's excluding sword of aeons, because first time around with no mods you can't have both aeons and tear) So if anyone knows where to find (if it can be found) the inventory restrictor in FE, I'd be gracious to know.

*just made ammendment to include both frying pans for the heck of it*

[Updated on: Tue, 17 August 2010 11:50] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message