Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Objects » New Weapon: Avalanche
Re: New Weapon: Avalanche [message #36812 is a reply to message #27362] Sun, 13 January 2008 19:04 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
DeathTrap is currently offline  DeathTrap
This is cool, I'd like to have it, but I'm retarded apparently, because I follow all the steps to spawn a chest and when I go to play, its not there Laughing And I have a question that's related, just figured while I was posting here I could just ask this real quick, do you have to make a new Profile every-time to add an item, because whenever I try to add an item to one of my hero's, it doesn't work on any existing profiles, only if I create a new one.

Nice Job on the Weapon.. I love it.

EDIT: Never mind, I found the Shopkeeper Trainer. Sadly though Fable Explorer won't let me use this weapon. I load the .fmp but when I go to "Save mod and run Fable" it doesn't do anything and if I click anything (or try to), it brings up the hour glass and than starts "(Not Responding)" and I have to Ctrl+Alt+Delete my way out of it =(, which sucks because this is one of the cooler weapons that I wanted to try out.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/Darklinkn2it/mysig.png

[Updated on: Mon, 14 January 2008 13:34]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message icon14.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Futshibambutshi's Megasword !
Next Topic: The SoulReaver
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 10 22:00:34 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01288 seconds