Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Fable Multiplayer
Fable Multiplayer [message #27791] Wed, 19 September 2007 05:46 Go to previous message
allong is currently offline  allong
Now, as this is my first post please don't think I'm just an illiterate noob that would say "zomgz somone mack febel online!".

Now, I am aware that there was a thread (/Topic, whatever you call it) about if a multiplayer Fable was possible and some of you said no, well I am here with evidence of a multiplayer possibility.

GTA: San Andreas was mentioned in that topic and that's part of my evidence, GTA:SA was made single player and stayed like that until my good friends "kyeman" and "littlewhitey" discovered a way of de-compiling the GTA:SA files and inserting Winsoc dll's into the coding. Now, a quick explanation on the Soc.dll... It is a dll originally called "Simple Online Communication" that allows for online communication. Now, with that dll in hand and some basic coding inside the game files, it will provide the possibility to play Fable over a network whether it be WAN or LAN.

Please discuss...

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who know binary and those who don't.

[Updated on: Wed, 19 September 2007 06:21]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message