Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Objects » New Weapon: Duskfang
Re: New Weapon: Duskfang [message #27972 is a reply to message #27971] Thu, 20 September 2007 00:10 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
shavn5000 is currently offline  shavn5000
No sir, I don't like it. I hate the idea of any weapon of Oblivion's being in Fable. In fact it kind of ticks me off. Although, this is only because I'm sick of Oblivion in general. I suppose Oblivion weapons should be a treat for people whom never played Oblivion before, which they're crazy if they haven't, or they just have girlfriends that they care about. Laughing I do have a constructive suggestion for you: You should consider adding a special touch to Oblivion weapons, ya know, adding some kind of uniqueness to the mesh or texture. Maybe throw one sword's blade on another sword's handle(great idea for the Duskfang, I could go w/o that particular blade, though I like the handle). At any rate, as long as you're going at this Oblivion thing, you should consider adding the staff with the skull on it(I forget what it's called) to possibly use it as a blunt weapon. Nothing like bashing skulls with skulls. Twisted Evil

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message