Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » FMP FILES THAT ARE AUTO LOADED
Re: FMP FILES THAT ARE AUTO LOADED [message #28716 is a reply to message #28715] Mon, 24 September 2007 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
ShadowX630 is currently offline  ShadowX630
I'm a fun loving guy, it just pisses me off when people ask the same questions over and over again without AT LEAST TRYING to figure it out on there own. But come one, if you take the time to read the instructions at your own pace it's pretty simple. People think modding's hard because they tackle the hardest things first without trying to build up to it on there own level. Trust me, you might think I'm crazy, I know a whole lot because I'm pretty skilled in this catorgory. Well, your wrong I was a noob just like you! Here. Go there, that was my first post on this site. I was a noob like you, and they told me the same things everyone is telling you. The truth is, everyone want's to become an expert at everything. But no one can unless they take the time to learn, just read the instructions for things at your own pace, don't rush through it... just take some time. Ten minutes, start out on simple mods... and work upwards. Don't worry, you'll get better over time! Wink

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message